Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design ngo ,health care and organization logo in 24 hours

I will design ngo ,health care and organization logo in 24 hours












About:

HI,

were you looking for a NGO, Health care or any profitless logo for your organization team, Twitch channel, Youtube channel, Community, Organization, etc.?
I will design a Professional logo for you (it can be an business, professional type, etc). I will make the color in detail, so the results obtained would not be much different from the example. this is original my own work



I will give my customers full services for this gig, any revision is allowed.

What do you get:-


Basic Package:


  • 2 Awesome Concept 
  • HQ images and Transparency images 
  • 1 days delivery

  • Standard PACKAGE:


    • 3 Unique and Awesome Concepts
    • Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF)
    • HQ images and Transparency images
    • Priority support
    • 1 days delivery

    Premium Package:

    • 5 Awesome Concepts
    • Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF)
    • VIP support
    • Stationary Design
    • Social media kit(Fb, insta or twitter profile and cover)
    • Unlimited revisions
    • 2 days delivery


    Thanks!

    Reviews


    :

    :

    :

    :

    :


    No comments:

    Post a Comment