Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will Publish your 2 800+ word unique articles on my HQ Health Blog

I will Publish your 2 800+ word unique articles on my HQ Health Blog












About:

Hi Guys,

I will published your article or guest post on my Health blog. It’s well managed top quality site. I am sure you will be amazed by quality of the website.

This offer is exclusive on .com domain.

If you need to get natural links to boost your web's traffics? Guest posting is the right answer.

Why should you buy this gig?

  • It is a high authority heath site (DA:26 TF:45 CF:36)
  • Permanent do follow backlink
  • No one will give this guest post at this price! Because I am the actual owner of this site
  • Indexed in google
  • You will get a powerful juice of backlinks.
  • Share your content in FB page (more than 200 followers)

Guest post Guidelines:

  1. Your articles must be of 800+ words
  2. Articles can contain1 dofollow link to your site (I will add 1-2 link to an authority site)
  3. Content must be unique/original
  4. I will add relevant images to your post
  5. Duplicate or spun content will not be accepted
  6. Articles not related to my sites will not be accepted
  7. Other language link except English or irrelevant link not accepted.
  8. Not accept pharma or supplement link in the article.

If you have any question, feel free to message me.

Reviews


costanza:great work, thank you!

webpln:good buyer with easy communication

deardirce:Great work, super professional, quick reliable, and amazing quality. Highly recommend.

webpln:Interested for working again and again.....

costanza:great article, thank you!


No comments:

Post a Comment