Monday, July 30, 2018

I will publish your content on my da33 pa37 real health blog

I will publish your content on my da33 pa37 real health blog












About:

You can send a content on any of these specific niches:

Health, Fitness, Facial care, Hair solutions, Diet, Food etc.

Blog Quality
 


  • Domain Authority - 30+
  • Page Authority - 37+

Some points of Basic Gig should remember:

- A content written by you that has to be unique and reader friendly with eye catchy points)

- An image would be an added advantage (or ill add one from pexel)

- One Permanent DoFollow backlink

- It will be published on my real blog (not PBN)

When you are sending your text, please take care of the following points:

1.    Article should be min 500+ words and is relevant for site
.
2.    It should be Unique, no plagiarism, no PLR or software spinned.

Note: Google Panda & Penguin safe (survived all the updates)

No order will be accepted if your article doesn’t meet our quality.
If you want me to write meaningful relevant content on your behalf, please order my extra for writing.

Reviews


taylorwilliam:Great seller. Looking forward to more business in the future.

taylorwilliam:Great seller!

big_eddie:good order thank you

cedomir87:The seller exceeded my expectations in every way, from initial communication to the final delivery! Couldn't be happier with the order!

zuhairsharif:Such a professional buyer, would love to work with him again!


No comments:

Post a Comment