Monday, July 30, 2018

I will design health care and medical logo

I will design health care and medical logo












About:

Hello everyone:)

I am specialize in Health care, medical and fitness logo and design an outstanding logo for you. It'll be modern, eye catching, unique Logo.

Basic Gig includes:

  • One Concept based on your creative brief/project details.
  • Unlimited Revisions
  • Deliver in JPEG and PNG
  • Fast Turn Around time
  • Friendly Customer Support
  • Satisfaction Guarantee 
  • Amazing  Mock-up for presentation

I am looking forward to do my best and quality service for you.
Hearing from you would be a pleasure, Go ahead and ORDER NOW

Professional Logo | Modern | Flat / Minimalist | Text | Vintage / Retro | Badge | Hand drawn | Custom | Real Estate | DJ | Band Fashion | Finance | Signature | Web | Luxury | Elegant

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment