Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will design Flyer that will be Print Ready design with 300 DPI CMYK Color Mode

I will design Flyer that will be Print Ready design with 300 DPI CMYK Color Mode












About:

I will design Flyer or Poster for fitness, gyms and health and other related businesses looking for great way to promote their offers, promos and events.
If you’re looking for something different, please Place your order to get it done.

Reviews


sturner070:The seller accused me of calling him a thief, several times throughout our conversation. I never called him such a word and asked him to stop saying that. I think the seller did good work and fast turn around except for the glitch in the system but because he accused me of saying something that I did not say, I would not work with him again.

adeelkhan803:actually she is a liar she liked her flyer i send her a mockup and said please mark your order complete she kept me saying that i marked but she didnt i dont know what she was thinking.

yawneke24:Patience and respond very fast to my request. Easy to work with.

adeelkhan803:Outstanding Experience!

percykallee:Great and outstanding work. Professional touch. I am happy with the work.\n\n


No comments:

Post a Comment