Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will write professional 500 words health article

I will write professional 500 words health article












About:

I'm a medical student with experience in writing health related articles. The niches I write articles about are:
  • health
  • fitness
  • mental health & well-being
  • first aid

The articles are CopyScape passed and SEO optimized for up to 2 keywords. Delivery in less than 24h.

By ordering 5$ extra, I can provide scientific citation for the information sources, therefore making the article evidence-based and more trustworthy. For citing, by default I use the american medical association style, but can use any other by request.

Before ordering article with citation, please contact me so I can make sure that appropriate scientific literature exists for the proposed title/keyword. 

Feel free to contact me if you have question/request.

Reviews


:

:

:

:

:


No comments:

Post a Comment