Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will publish your article on my health blog da 20 or more

I will publish your article on my health blog da 20 or more












About:

If you are are looking for High Authority Dofollow Health Links I believe this will the best Gig for you on Fiverr.

Why So:

  • Google Index
  • DA20-DA20+
  • I maintain my blog accordingly
  • My Blog aren't like others blogs (Link Firms)
  • I will only accept orders which will be related to our Blog or Category
  • I don't accept articles which aren't 650+ Words
  • Articles Needs to pass Copyescape and Informative for sure.

What I Need For This Order:

  • I will need 650+ Words Article 100% Copyescape pass
  • Article needs to be informative even it's promotional or not
  • You are only allowed to 1 Anchor text and 1 Authority Links (Each)
  • You will need to pay extra for an additional Anchor text (We don't accept 2+)

Article Writing:

I can provide content as well for that $5 will be an additional fee.

Additional Info:

You can purchase more links from different unique websites which will be from different C-Class IP. You will need purchase them with additional cost.

Categories:

  • Health Tips
  • Dental Care
  • Medical
  • Exercise
  • Weight Loss
  • Treatment
  • Nutrition
  • Beauty
  • Fitness
  • Eye Care
  • Skin Care
  • Hair Care
  • Supplements
  • Diet and Food

       Regards

       Sanjid


Reviews


gregbroccoli:Very Happy with the outcome!!! Thank you

sanjidr:Friendly understanding and responsive. Highly Recommended

tenderessence:Thank you very much.

sanjidr:Thanks

instafollowlike:Outstanding Experience!


No comments:

Post a Comment