Sunday, July 29, 2018

I will create natural spa yoga, health fitness,medical,dental logo

I will create natural spa yoga, health fitness,medical,dental logo












About:

Hello Artist ....

I appreciate if you can read my full description before order.

I am professional Logo Designer With industrial experience. if you are looking logo for you company business or website as well as any other purpose please order my gig.

I will create a beautiful and outstanding logo for your band, business, clothing brand, website, etc.

You can give any sample you may found out there or I'll design an unique one for you.

What you'll get for $5: (STANDARD PACKAGE)

  • Awesome Concept 
  • HQ images and Transparency images
  • Unlimited revisions
  • 2 days delivery

What you'll get for $25: (PREMIUM PACKAGE)

  •  2 Awesome Concepts
  •  Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF)
  •  HQ images and Transparency images
  •  Priority support
  •  Unlimited revisions
  •  2 days delivery

What you'll get for $55: (PRO PACKAGE)

  •   3+ Awesome Concepts 
  •   Black / White Logo
  •   Source Files (Ai, Svg, EPS, PDF+++)
  •   Ready for print files
  •   HQ images and Transparency images
  •   VIP support
  •   Unlimited revisions
  •   Anytime modifcation
  •   2 days delivery

100% MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
if you are not satisfied with my work.

Please inbox me if you have any query.

  1. Thank you

Reviews


stavrosfitnatio:Good job but late response

queensdesign009:good experience

ajarrous67:She was prompt and professional

queensdesign009:Thank you so much sir good experience

stavrosfitnatio:Good job but late response


No comments:

Post a Comment